Offering Virtual Certification Services for the Following:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System (Revised 9001:2008)
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series
- ISO/TS 16949 - Automotive
- ISO 17664 - Sterilization of Medical Devices
- ISO 13485 - Medical Devices
- ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management System
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
- Global GAP - Good Agricultural Practices
- ISO 17025 - Lab Management System Guidelines for accreditation with AIAO-BAR USA
- View full list of Certification Services
For additional details or to apply, please contact:
Stephen Keneally, President
617-838-4648 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About American Global Standards
American Global Standards (AGS) is an American company established to assist manufacturing and service industries in their quest to remain competitive in the global marketplace.
American Global Standards is a registrar of Quality and Environmental Management Systems to ISO 9000/ISO 14000 Series requirements. AGS provides independent, third party assessments of management systems for all industries.
Quality Management System Certification (QMS) demonstrates that a company has designed and implemented a reliable system of controls to meet customer demands for quality in goods and services.
Environmental Management System Certification (EMS) demonstrates a company's commitment to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements of their industry and pledges to seek processes and supplies designed to minimize and/or reduce pollution. EMS certification also emphasizes a company's commitment to utilize sustainable resources and to recycle materials as much as possible.
American Global Standards has been accredited by the American International Accreditation Organization (AIAO), one of the most widely accepted international ISO accreditation bodies. Certification of your environmental or quality system by American Global Standards will be recognized around the world.
Note: AGS will still do onsite audits for AGS certified companies whose end customer requires onsite audits.